Sunday, May 17, 2009

Foundations of Education Blog

As you can see, my blog is up now.

Welcome to all bloggers!


Class starts up August 29th, so get your blog sites up and going as soon as possible. Directions for setting up your sites and topics for blogging are found within the class site on the Contents Page.

FYI: BoJangles (BJ)
The little guy here thinks he is in charge at my house. He jumped right in and started blogging away as soon as this site was up before I could get an entry in edgewise.

Try not to let him get you off track, and I will try to keep him under control. Hopefully, I will be able to stop him from blogging away with commentary on your blogs. I told him the blogs are for educational topics and issues; he said he wants to blog about his experiences in obedience school...it's hard to keep his nose out of other people's business (and he's a doxie, so he has a long one), but I'll try.

See you online soon,
Dr. B.J. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment